The SD-690 is designed to be mounted on a contractor’s flatbed truck for maximum productivity. It consists of applicators on both sides of the truck to apply pavement marking tape either independently or simultaneously. Positive application and cut-off is achieved by the specially designed, heavy-duty applicators.
The SD-690 is a modular, high productivity attachment for applying pavement marking tape that is installed on a standard flatbed truck. The system combines safety with productivity by bringing your operators off the road, reducing their exposure to live traffic.
For more information about the SD-690 and please download the technical data sheet on get in touch with us.
- Tamping rolls after tape application (3)
- Manual splicing capability with large capacity tape storage onboard
- Bolts to any sufficiently sized flatbed truck with minimal modification
- Robust, fixed knife cutting mechanism – Asphalt and concrete surface application
- Maximum recommended application speed, 5 mph