Kluge OmniCoat 3000 UV Coater System
Kluge OmniCoat 42 Wide Format Automatic Roller Coating System.
If you are interested in learning more about the features and specifications of this machine, and what it can do for you, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Coats 80 lbs cover stock up to .25" rigid stock
- Automatic feeding speeds up to 4000 iph
- Pallet loading feeder with heavy duty vacuum pump and telescoping suckers
- Pallet loading stacker with sheet sensing side joggers
- Closed loop ambient air Vacuum hold-down throughout UV Coating area
- Sheet-jam detection / safety guard’s / emergency stops
- Transparent enclosure for safety and environment
- Precision coating metering adjustments
- A/C Drive variable speed V-belt drive system with electronic overload
- Hardened, polished chrome doctor and bottom rollers
- Special high-density UV EPDM resistant applicator roller
- Single air-cooled, adjustable 200/300 wpi, direct-focused UV lamp with easy/quick access lamp for maintenance
- Stand-by & overnight setting for fast restarts
- User friendly control panel for easy Coater, IR and UV system operation
- 3 Infra-red heat emitters for adhesion & flow, ideal for wax toners
- Safety sensors sense the sheet entering and exit • Safety stop and guarding at all pinch points including rollers
How Can We Help?